Parklands Resort & Conference Centre have been working with Mick and his team from Cudgegong Security since January 2014. We have found all the staff at Cudgegong Security to be professional and proficient in all dealings. It is such a pleasure to find a company that goes the extra mile and is easy to work with. We would be more than happy to recommend Cudgegong Security to anybody looking for security for all types of events or general security. They definately make you feel safe and at ease when they are around.
BP Mudgee have been woking with Cudgegong Security since 2014. Duing this time Mick and the team have always peformed their duties with pofessionalism and to a high standard. They always go above and beyond to make my team feel safe and I always know my site is in safe hands. I have no hesitation to recommend Cudgegong Security for any security position.
Yvette Carter - BP Mudgee Manager
Excellent Customer Service
Emil McCabe - Operations Manager, Pelican Airlines
Pelican Airlines Pty Ltd (‘FlyPelican’) is a Newcastle Airport based, independent, regional airline that commenced operating regular passenger flights in June 2015. In addition to providing aviation services between Newcastle and Sydney, Newcastle and Canberra, Newcastle and Ballina; FlyPelican is the dedicated airline of Mudgee and the surrounding Mid-Western regional area. FlyPelican provide a twice-week daily return service between Mudgee and Sydney, and one daily return service on Sundays. Cudgegong Security are the subcontracted providers of ground handling services at Mudgee Airport. This statement of testimony provides an overview of Cudgegong Security’s performance since their commencement in this role in June 2015
Over the period from 14 June 2015 to 31 March 2016, Cudgegong Security have provided handling services to 855 FlyPelican flights, 3,844 departing passengers, and 3,453 arriving passengers. In undertaking all duties, the Cudgegong Security staff have demonstrated consistent professionalism, reliability and operational agility. Specific aspects of Cudgegong Security’s service delivery which are particularly valued include:
· Absolute regard for the importance of adhering to operational procedures in all areas of service delivery and consistent
execution of handling services in full accordance with requirements.
· High standard of excellent customer service, as observed by the Flight Crew and has been specifically highlighted in
· Reliable efficiency in the delivery of handling services meaning zero handling-caused delays and nil unexpected staff
absences or incidents.
· Ability to expand their team size and introduce new staff to the ground handling contract without impacting service delivery,
signifying the quality of staff training and guided supervision.
· Effective and timely communications delivered clearly and concisely with correct use and interpretation of industry
· Excellent incident-management abilities in the event of unplanned service disruptions, assisting passengers who have been
impacted whilst liaising and taking instruction from Flight Operations.